Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the secret emails revealed

... was at a local library and logged into one of their computers to check email, when, voila', I got access into a user's account who must have used that PC earlier.

here is a summary of the "personals":

---
One, I wanted to see if you wanted to do anything this weekend,
either tomorrow or come over for dinner on Saturday?

Second, Vanessa broke her right ankle last week and is looking for
someone to drive her to and from work...and she thought that you
might be interested. She needs someone who can drive a stick shift,
and I told her that I wasn't sure what your schedule would be like,
but I would ask you what you thought. She said that whoever drives
her could keep the car the rest of the day, and she would pay them
$10 for their time. If you might be interested, send her an e-mail,
or I suppose you could talk to her if you want to come get your
check sometime.

I think that was everything. Hope you're having a good week!
I am working till close both tonight and Saturday unfortunately, so
I have to pass on dinner.

Regarding Vanessa, three days a week I have to be downtown by 7:30
am and then I have to be here in Squirrel Hill by 4:30 frequently,
so there is no way I could help her out unfortunately. Hope she
finds someone.

Later,
--
I wonder if there are any Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings around...

I figure it might be a good way to pick up guys.

This idea actually occured to me while I was at work on Sunday. And
it's sad, 'cause for like a split second, I thought it was the best
idea ever. But then I realized there probably aren't any SAA
meetings in the 'burgh.

Just thought I'd share

Dude, there totally is one in Pittsburgh. They even have their own
building.

Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous
5150 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
(412) 441-0956
There's a Sexaholics Anonymous in the burgh too.

Stuff keeps happening that makes me say "OH MY GOD, I HAVE TO TELL
TANYA THIS." So, I'm going to before I forget....

There is now a Queer Duck movie.
I saw a picture the other day of Bobby Gant and Shane from the L
word hanging out...they're friends.
I was on Sonji's website the other day and she just turned 21, how
did she get so awesome so young? And she has t-shirts now, we
should totally get them and be groupies.
Sarah was talking down to me about Jack Kerouac and later in the
conversation it was revealed she didn't know who Ginsberg was or
even what the Beat Generation was.


Okay, that's it. Finals week can suck my imaginary balls, hope your
faring better than I am. Ha

Peace

A QUEER DUCK MOVIE?!?!? Are you kidding? Okay, I guess you're not, I
just looked it up on imdb. I so have to get my hands on that.

Queer Duck: Well, if you're mixing drinks, I'd like a slow
comfortable screw up against the wall of a bus station in Passaic,
New Jersey.

Queer Duck rocks my world.

Sonji shirts are a good idea. We could drop out of school and follow
her around the country hoping she'll have sex with us. Sounds like a
plan to me.

And you so won that convo with Sarah. It's obvious the only thing
she knew about Kerouac was what pretentious English teachers had to
say about him. She probably still thinks Thoreau and Emerson
were "just friends." Friends my ass, Emerson was so hitting that.
And who doesn't know about the Beat Generation? It's like a part of
history. And right there is the downfall of homeschooling.

Finals suck balls, big fucking hairy balls. This whole week has just
sucked. I lost my debit card and drivers lisence at the beginning of
the week, so I had absolutley no access to my money, sucked. I had
to get an extension on one of my papers. It was only supposed to be
5 pages. It's 12. I had a root canal yesterday. And I have to ask my
dad to cosign on my student loans. I hate asking for money. And,
I've been cracked out on adderall all week. And there's a review of
the past 5 days.

When are you done with all your finals? And when are you leaving to
go back to NY? We should do something in between those two dates w/
Katherine since she's leaving for the islands soon and I'll have the
entire apartment to myself. Yay!
I'm not done with finals until Saturday and then my cousin is coming
down and we're leaving for CNY on Sunday. Maybe, if you and
Katherine are still here that Sunday we could grab breakfast, but
I'm guessing your going to be gone.

I'm sorry things are going so shitty for you. Really in the grand
scheme of things, none of that shit is important. Papers, drivers
licences, debt, at least your not cracked out on, well crack, with a
baby and a court date. Your 19, it's amazing how much your doing.
You have a job, an internship and go to school. Your responsible,
independent and motivated. It's okay to ask your parents for help,
they know you do everything you can, even if they do give you a hard
time. They're your parents, they're suppose to help you. Christ,
Ben called my mom last week and asked if he could charge $500 worth
of bongs to her account so his store could have inventory...and she
said yes. So, compare yourself to my 27 year old brother...your
doing awesome. Your almost done, stay real.

Dr. Phil, er, I mean Jean

Thanks for the pep talk, Phil. I was considering running off to
Mexico and shacking up with someone named Jose. I'm actually in
town until Wednesday, working so I won't miss out on a paycheck. Do
you think you'd be able to do something Saturday or is that when
your cousin is visiting? Katherine leaves Sunday night. So we'd both
be around for breakfast. Actually, I won't be around for breakfast.
I forgot that I'm working 7-3. Hmm, yeah. We're such busy people.
Katherine isn't done with her finals until Friday, but she still has
her packing and errands to do on Saturday and Sunday. She leaves
Sunday evening. I work Saturday and Sunday 7-3. Yeah, I don't think
we'll have time to hang out before break. Oh well.

Did you know Jack Kerouac wrote a large portion of On the Road while
he was high on amphetamines? It was in the wikipedia article about
adderall. Wikipedia. Loves it.
Eh, oh well. If your bored after work you can come over to Squirrel
Hill for a sec. I'm going to be wrapping presents for Planned
Parenthood at Barnes and Nobles from 2-6ish Saturday. Actually some
how I did know that about Kerouac, eh probably read it on wiki too.
Here's a line from my papers that I got a 99% that I just can't get
over, it's about East Lib, god I love the neighborhood:
"Raymond Davis, a long time resident of East Liberty, said the
following about the gentrification process, 'all they trying to do
is get the black man out of East Liberty.'"

and here's my new favorite Queer Duck line, I watch an episode when
I'm tired of analyzing chemicals:
Scene- A funeral of an AID's patient
Openly Gator: "Why him?! Oh god why him?!"
Queer Duck: "Oh, I don't know, maybe because he was a condom hating
intravenous drug user with a hasian boyfriend."
Openly Gator: "It was a rhetorical question."

We'll hang out next semester at the GLCC and all.

Yo, when you back in pgh homes?
Hey,

I'm already back. I came back on the third. We should hang out this
weekend or the following weekend before things get too busy for you.
We can talk about volunteering. And I wanted to give you a copy of
my apartment keys, in case I get locked out. Fucking landlords
charge $50 every time they have to come out to unlock your door for
you. And of course within minutes of Katherine leaving, I locked
myself out for the first time all year. Oh, and I have to give you
your present. In other news, Katherine left me more drugs than you.
So if/when you get low, let me know and I might have some for you.
Fucking wake up and hang out with me now, bitch
--
Dear Aunt Char,

I just wanted to thank you again for the belt and watch. I have
already worn the belt several times, it goes with just about
everything and is a perfect fit. The watch was also great. I'm
sorry
you have to go through the hassle of bringing it back and getting a
replacement. I do, however, look forward to retiring my current
watch, which I have to reset every few minutes, for a more functional
version. (Pleased don't feel rushed to return it though, I've been
getting along quite fine watchless.)

Also, thank you so much for your help updating the information at the
book store. Just so you know, you will probably have refunds and
repurchases on that card, as I have dropped and added classes.
Please call me or email me if you have any questions.

I hope that you were able to have a nice holiday with Sara and
Grandma over. We all wished we could have been down there. I guess it won't
be too long till summer. Hope you'll be able to make it from sunny
Florida a few times this season!

Take care and tell Uncle Jim and Clay I said hello.
--
Thank you for your lovely note. I am glad that the belt worked out -
both Sara and I thought you would like it. We went to Macy's on
Sunday to exchange your watch. Of course, they did not have anymore
of the same style. We selected a silver, chunky chain, oblong face
watch (no date on it). It is casual, but may not be what you want.
Will send along to you and you can decide. Just keep the box and
send back if you don't like it. You may have to have a link(s)
taken out of the strap, which you can usually most easily get done
at one of those mall kiosks.
No problem on the book purchases and returns. May check with you to
see if it matches what you actually have. Hope you will end up in
at least a couple of courses that you will enjoy.
Sara left this morning and called as she was walking to her first
class. Her second class for today was cancelled because the
professor had word from several of the students that they would not
be back from Arizona from the bowl game. I cannot believe that
Florida beat Ohio State!
I am going to be lonesome with Sara gone. I still have her cat.
She is moving into a different place and then leaving Thursday after
class for a long weekend in New Orleans and thought it might be a
little tough on Sarkus (I agree), so we kept the kitty.
Hope that your coats turn up and that you are not freezing! I think
the mail has been really messed up with the holidays and then the
extra closing for Ford's funeral.
Take care, honey.
Love,
Aunt Char
This book may well be more addicting than well hmm sweaters.

Here's a picture of terry dan and DJ.

http://www.thisamericanlife.com/images/shows/293/dan_dj_terry.jpg

I had a nightmare about my teeth falling out because of too many
sweaters.
--
haha, see it's happening to you now. I am a freaking new woman
since I've moved out my winter wardrobe. I've come to realized how
amazing sweaters are again. As for the book, I'm almost done, and
I'm sad I don't want it to end. Number one christmas present
ever!!!! I think I got the best life advice ever from Dan (pg.
148) "...have fun while you're young, sleep around while you're hot,
and live someplace more interesting than the suburbs."
------
That is some good life advice. Speaking of sleeping around...I may
have a study-date with Tim this Friday. I don't know. It's in the
works. Ashley was in my class tonight and she smelled like a
crackhouse. Apparently she has this great new amazing job even
though she was almost kicked out of school. She failed three classes
and they were going to give her a 1.7 GPA. But some nice teacher
helped her out and gave her a D+. Oh and do you want to go to that
place near your apartment where they serve english muffins and other
stuff this Wednesday night? I just decided I'm in the mood for
pancakes.
I'm pumped for your date on Friday. You so need to tap that. Yeah,
I'm down for food this Wednesday. Just tell me what time. I have a
meeting in Oakland at 9 probably wont take more than an hour. Want
to go after that? Or we can go before, whatev.
Let's go after your meeting. Just give me a call when you're done
and you can come over or we can meet at the busstop.
Hey I got confused, my meeting is not until next week. What time do
you want to go, I'm free after 4. Also, when do you want to go to
the GLCC?
NA meetings:
Monday at 8 Squirrel Hill
Saturday 7:30 S.H.
Sat. 8 S.H.
Sunday 3.30 Friendship
Sunday 7 Oakland

Hah, then there are ones in homewood and East Lib...in case we are
feeling particularly gansta on a given day.
--
Food: I have class until 5. How about I just head over after that? I
can give you a call when I'm close to S.H.

GLCC: Here's what my schedule is looking like right now - I'm
working Thurs 3-11, Friday 7-11, Sat & Sun 7-3. Just pick a day and
time and let me know. Maybe Sat or Sun?

Sarah's Party: Are you going?

NA Meeting: Sat night in SH or Sunday night in Oakland. Your pick.
---
Dude, been stalking you for like two days. Please email me or call
when when your up so I can run over quickly.
--
I've been volunteering all weekend, helping out with the ADDYs. I'm
back now. You can come over anytime.
--
Hi Aunt Char,

I just wanted to send you a quick note telling you that I got the new
watch. I absolutely love it! I've worn it everyday since I've
gotten it. It's perfect, thank you, thank you!
Everything is going pretty well down here. Classes aren't too bad
and I enjoy most of them. We finally got some cold weather and snow up
here and it seems to be the only thing people can talk about lately.
It's really not that bad, I think it's nice to finally have some
snow, but I'm afraid I'm in the minority. Hope everything is going well
for you down in Florida. Again, thank you so much for the watch!

Dearest ,
Oh, I am so glad that you liked the watch and are wearing it.
I usually check Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Syracuse weather in the
newspaper each morning. It looked like you were getting some really
cold temperaturesa and some snow. Hope the walking is not too
tough; recall that the streets were always a bit of a mess.
Good to hear that the courses are okay. Sara seems settled into her
semester, is putting up with the latest house which she moved to so
there was enough space for Damon. They have been down the last
couple of weekends which has been nice. We may go up to Gainesville
this weekend if we can luck into some basketball tickets - otherwise
we have plenty to do here - especially house projects. Jim is off
to Alabama for a couple of days.
Good to hear from you Jean.
Thinking of you.
Love,
Aunt Char

-----
I went to Cathedral this morning to do some MCAT studying, I didn't
see you there, but I know you have your Stats test so maybe you were
studying or maybe I just didn't see you. Anyways, I wanted to tell
you that it is the BEST IDEA EVER! So I doing that from now on,
except for tomorrow because I have a test, but I'll definitely be
there Wednesday morning, so hopefully I'll see you there.

Good luck you your test, I know you'll ace it. =)
I am soooo sorry. Let me explain. When my bf was here for the
weekend, he turned off my alarm clock instead of hitting the "reset" button.
Thus, my alarm clock never went off today and I even missed my earlier class.
AHHHH stupid stupid boys. Anyways, I am really sorry. I will be there tom
even if you just want to study for your exam. Good luck and have a good
night.
I'm so sorry I have not been coming the last two mornings. It has
been taking me like an hour to get from Squirrel Hill to Oakland
because the buses are SOO slow. I have not forgotten, I just need to
get my butt out to the bus stop earlier. Tomorrow, I going try
harder, I promise!
You are the funniest. I will count on seeing you tomorrow b/c we are
geting 39 on the MCAT....wait...maybe 42 so we can top Tiff!!! Have
a good one.
The average 20 year old has sex 90 times within a year...
have you filled your quota?
--
fuck you
---
Haha, I was being funny. I was reading a magazine today. And they
had that fact in there. It kinda of depressed me. I AIM'ed you
today, but you didn't respond. Avoiding me, Jean? I'm trying to get
tickets to this Aaron McGrudor thing tomorrow night. You interested?
It'd be my treat.
How about underwear, socks bras, pj's or those tops you wear. Do
you need any new for your b'day. Remember, think summer, What
summer things do you need. I am waiting to hear from you and I am
surfing the internet looking just dying to click and buy.

Love ya mom

AHHH I just signed up for the MCATs, it was terrifying. I know your
going to be mad but I really don't need anything =(. Alcoholic
beverages? Drinking money? hah, I'll keep thinking I promise.
am so excited for you, You will do GREAT, I know. OK drinking
money, I need one CD request and I'll figure out the rest, any study or school
supplies? Do you need money now due to the mcat sign ups? Let me
know.

Love ya My Brillant Daughter
I forgot to tell you that you received a b'day card for pitt with
helpful hits on drinking and avoiding drinking too much on your 21st
Bday, there is a couple of coupons too, one for a free game of pool.

Speaking of B'days, I need a list, I did pretty good at xmas, just
one mistake(which I am enjoying), How about new Birkenstocks(sp) ?
Please let me know soon since I have to order and mail.

Love you my Brilliant Darling

First, use this email from now on so I can respond. No I don't want
to go, but you could write up a little blurb like they suggest for
the Salmon River News, that'd be special. That's a joke obviously.

Love,
Your Daughter

I am dying here, I can't think of anything good for your b'day,
please isn't there something you have in the back of your mind that
you been thinking about that would make your life easier, or that you would
like to have. It is your 21st b'day, I have to get you something special,
Plese Help me.

Love Ya Mom
I'm bored, you should hang out with me.
--
Ok. I'll call you when I get back to the US, which means probably
Saturday.
ah hah, you weren't ignoring me after all....or perhaps you wanted
to get away from me so badly you fled the country...hmmm, I guess I
hope for the former. Have fun in Spain, I forgot you were going
there. I talk to ya when ya get back.
I just checked my grades...
And I did horribly. This whole just doing school thing is
counterproductive. I'm getting an internship next quarter...and a
second job...and volunteering somewhere. I swear I hate this lady so
much. She's on my shit list. If she died tomorrow I wouldn't even
care. She's lame and stupid and her son has a lisp like your ex-
boyfriend. She's a lameass who's going to burn in a very bad place
for being such a dumbass. God doesn't like dumbasses.

In other news, funny quote on OHINY...

Man #1: Did you hear about Anna Nicole Smith?
Man #2: Yeah, I get news updates on my website. When I read that she
was hospitalized I just kept refreshing the page until, finally, she
was dead.
Man #1: Dude, that's not right.

Yeah, that lady is such a worthless piece. Seriously I would try to
get her fired. I'm sorry your grades weren't as good as you wanted
them to be but as George says "C's get degrees sis." With your pimp
ass resume I wouldn't worry too much about it. In the long run it
doesn't matter if you went to a toastmaster meeting or not. And just
think about Friday, Friday will be fun. I was thinking, should I
invite blonde Sarah or no? I think it would be nice but you don't
want me to I won't. Okay, that's it. "Chin up darling" (that's what
ma says to me when I'm all down and out)
--
Inviting Sarah would be cool. She's a nice gal.
--
It has been FREEZING out lately, I need to pick up that hoodie I left
at your apartment sometime today, you going to be around anytime
tonight. If not can you leave to door unlocked of something? I have
a class from 6-9.
Hmm, I wasn't around last night. Were you able to get in? The door
was wide open. Maintenance guy was repairing it.
--
hahah, yeah i stopped by today. I thought maybe the cops busted
in. Thanks.

No comments: